CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overweight woman needing a LOT of help & support

TEC80 Views: 1,288
Published: 29 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,350,908

Re: Overweight woman needing a LOT of help & support

Shrynf I am amazed at 23 days!!!!! A 30 day fast is my goal. The first day I tried I felt sick about 16 hours in and broke the fast with a raw,organic carrot. I threw that up minutes later after feeling weak,cold and clammy. Vision was bad,dull headache I was a mess. After I vomited I actually felt better. I ate 2 ears of corn with only salt and pepper and felt better. Today I have eaten a raw beet, a piece of deli turkey lunch meat and had a few cups of black coffee. I am avoiding Sugar and excess carbs. I will miss bread,rice and pasta very much. After a few days of eating this way and drinking a lot of water ( I have been averaging a liter a day) I will try to fast for 24 hours and then for 48 and then for 3 days. I am not giving up nor am I returning to my former diet. I had no idea until I fasted how many carbs and grams of Sugar I was really eating. I have dental cavities and I was hoping a bone broth fast would repair those. I can't wait until I have completed my first 30 day fast. After the carrot I can only imagine how your stomach feels after 20+ days. What do you drink or eat on the first day off of such a long fast?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)