CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm really depressed and scared :(

CalamityJane Views: 794
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,350,903

Re: I'm really depressed and scared :(

Good for you ParaPsych.

Justin you did good by this woman. Thank you.

scaredsickgirl, don't get upset over something you have no control over. One day at a time. That is what you have and your attitude on how each day passes.

Keep positive, you are in it for good health and a long haul because it will not happen over night.

Remember people's experiences are their own and being prepared is better than feeling alone and scared about the unknown factor. You are not alone and it is no big deal. Better out, than in...smiling

Now keep up your health and get your pH to a minimum of 6.5 before starting anything and start with something simple like natural enzymes like papaya and pineapple juice or fruit. It will take months and months before the bio-film inside of the GI to come loose so you have plenty of time to feel better with good healthy foods and some good vitamins.

I love Justin's comment of being grateful and being mindful of positive thoughts and feelings. This process is a war and self love. Be nice to yourself and be mindful who you speak about your condition because being mindful of your condition is not accepted by family and friends that have no idea on what you are feeling and dealing with. Think of yourself as a Pioneer and you will be the lead of those you influence with your own healing. Stay strong for yourself, breathe and hold onto your faith. Believe me when I say, in a year you will feel so much better and healthier than ever before. That is something to look forward to.

Cheers on starting, this is a celebration and committment to you..truly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)