CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: End of day 3

Views: 904
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,080

Re: End of day 3

I have fasted atleast 1x per year sometimes more for the past 20 years. These fasts were usually a week or two with one 3 week fast. This time around I set the intention to do a long fast maybe 40 days. Usually after the 1st three days my hunger subsides but this time around has been different. All day I have been wanting to eat. Perhaps this is coming up because I'm thinking about how long it's going to be before I eat again. Either way I will listen to my body.

My body has felt fine so far...tired at times and emotional. My lungs have purged a large amount of mucus and I'm beginning to get that incredible resonance to my voice that comes with fasting. It's a special opportunity to have this time of simplicity and see my body changing a little each day. I have about 20 lbs. I'd like to shed so I'm doing exercise every day and skin brushing which I try to do all the time even when I'm not fasting.

Thanks for listening and supporting me through the process.

ALOHA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)