CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When to decrease iodine dose?

just thinking Views: 597
Published: 25 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,350,759

Re: When to decrease iodine dose?

Because your cysts are so large, it will likely take many months for Iodine to shrink them. Over time they should get smaller and smaller till they finally disappear. I say this because my breast cyst was large-marble size, and took several months to finally disappear. So a golf-ball size would take longer.

But yes, over time, the cysts will disappear.

My gut says that 150 mg Lugol's is sufficient for an Iodine dose. It can be difficult to take much more iodine. However, I believe you could benefit from more iodide. This could be in the form of SSKI , plain potassium iodide, or by using an additional amount of Lugol's mixed with Vitamin C. You'd want to stay on your Lugol's 150 mg without Vitamin C, and then separately, in a second dose during the day, take some Lugol's with Vitamin C. This would be a way to raise your level of Iodide without the metabolic distress of more iodine.

You appear to be raising your overall dose very sensibly, and could continue along the same lines raising Lugol's with Vitamin C.

I'm very clear about Iodine taking care of your cysts, and not so clear on iodine and endometriosis. My thought is that you will notice improvement along the same time frame as your cysts. I simply don't have the personal experience to back up the thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)