CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: End of day 15

joellelee2000 Views: 811
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,025

Re: End of day 15

Don't go off the cleanse while you are feeling so bad. Wait until you are having a good day. I can tell you that now that I have been off of the cleanse since Saturday, I do not want junk food!! Believe when I say I was a Doritos, candy bar, anything with fat and Sugar kind of person before!! Just stick with the fruits, veggies, and nuts after you are done. I drink a glass of oj in the morning an hour or two after I get up (I have always been a breakfast eater). At lunch or a little earlier I have been eating a salad or some vegetable soup until I am satisfied, not stuffed. Later I'll have a handful of nuts and then graze on fruits and vegetables til about two hours before I go to bed. This has been working out great!! I figure if I completely stay away from the crappy food I'll be okay. I get really out of control if I try to eat junk in moderation. I am not a "moderation" kind of person!! Good luck! If you can do 15 days, you can stick to a healthy way of eating when you're done! (Broccoli tastes like a treat now, believe it or not!) Joelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)