CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Passing 'Mucoid Plaque' WITHOUT Bentonite

MoldGirl55 Views: 8,795
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,164,821

Re: Passing 'Mucoid Plaque' WITHOUT Bentonite

This is a really old thread so not sure if anyone is going to see this. But, I began passing mucoid plaques WITHOUT FASTING OR USING ANY BETONITE CLAY OR OTHER CLEANSE PRODUCTS. Moreover, I never heard of mucoid plaques before I saw these strange ropey things in my stool which prompted an internet search.

The plaques showed up after just one day of taking a Japanese probiotic called Myarisin. It contains clostridium butyricum, a bacterium which naturally produces butyrate.

Possibly setting the stage for this outcome I have, for about one month prior, been taking spanish black radish to improve bile flow and doing one coffee enema per day.

So, in my experience, I would say that mucoid plaque is something that already exists in the intestine and is not being produced by anything people are taking.

I am neither on a fast nor a cleansing diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)