CureZone   Log On   Join
Post-worm support for toxins

wellness_woman Views: 128
Published: 29 months ago

Post-worm support for toxins

All,

I'm continuing to share my journey because I know how hard it is to find information out there and I can share specifics.

I travel 100% for work and last March brought home bed bugs (which I had to get an outside service to spray the house for ultimately despite my best efforts for self-treatment). Once they were eliminated my issues rapidly escalated into a kind of parasite body break down and I realized I had a lot of parasites probably of long term standing, including scabies (probably picked them up at same time as bed bugs). You can check my other posts but what helped most was my working with a naturopath who recommended Elecampagne (herbal tincture from Herb Pharm 4x / day 19-21 drops per day 3 months). I am 5'4" and although I have lost a lot of weight since then I was about 210 pounds at that time.

I completed that course successfully and started a new set of symptoms. I was extremely nauseous, vomiting even water, and very very itchy all over my skin. I actually scratched until it bled a few places. I was also covered with black-and-blue marks where I was scratching.

My naturopath did some testing on me and discovered that I was allergic to grape seed oil in Nayonaise. I had been eating that daily and frequently (I guess you always crave what you are allergic to). This had triggered a collapse of my lymph system (right under the skin which carries the blood around the body). My skin eruptions were a result of the toxins not only from the allergic reaction but also from my recent weight loss.

I had started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago when I stopped eating all Sugar and all bread. I lost about 20 pounds but kept the rest until the beginning of this year when I eliminated all carbs but berries (lowest carb fruit) and veggies. Since then I rapidly lost weigh going from 220 to my present weight of 175. I also found out that I am allergic to dairy (I guess I am on the anti-Paris diet - no grapes, wine, cheese or bread - from now on. Bummer).

To treat my current lymph my naturopath has me on Pom Wonderful (plain juice) 1 ounce 4x per day mixed with a cup of Uva Ursi tea. I also need to take Perfect Fermented Kale (2 scopes per day, more if I can get it down) for the detox and 2 servings per day of Calm magnesium drink (more is better)to open my cells.

I am to be on this regimen one-two weeks.

I have been on it 3 days so far and my symptoms are getting better daily.

Of course this is a treatment plan for me only but I am sharing for those who may benefit.

Many blessings and Happy New Year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.155 sec, (2)