CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

medical NOS Views: 645
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,473

Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

ok so I have a question because I came up with a crawly anal itch sensation, which I did not have, makes me wonder if taking this stuff orally has simply managed to chase them down the GI tract, whatever it is. Anyways, nothing would make the sensation go away, wiping good, cleaning, it kept coming back in a few minutes so I tried the tape test to see if I could catch anything, no luck but it was giving me the creeps and buggin me so I did a small enema for the large intestine only to stimilate a movement and get any material out, then I made anothe small enema with half an oral dose of ivermectin, half a dose of pyrantel, and half a dose of fenben, massaged and rolled around like a goofball trying to make sure it got everywhere...
in the mechanism of action on these meds it only tells how it works on the parasite, it does not say if they have to consume it or come into direct contact with the medicine or what has to occur for it to do its thing..??
......so my created enema was for the purpose of trying to make sure every like skin fold crook and cranny was at least getting into contact with my entire intestinal cavity.......wonder if that might be why its hard to treat some of this stuff too....so you gotta get clear of any excess mucous and debris and then somehow make sure every portion of the intestine does actually make contact??.....if people can have bowel movements and have left over fecal materials getting left behind in folds and pockets then it would make sense that could happen while trying to medicate as well?? and if they have little safe cranny with enough food I dont see why they would run all over the place in your intestine to ensure they got coated in the medicine??.....anyone know if they have to eat it? in which case maybe you should eat something you think might draw the parasite after taking the medicine or if it simply has to make contact with them then you have to make sure they did come into contact with it?....but I dont know if the parasite has to eat the medicine or touch the medicine??..but the medicated enema did provide relief despite having taken plenty of oral doses??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.770 sec, (2)