CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

medical NOS Views: 664
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,348,468

Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

anyone with a confirmed case of something should be treated, especially if it is something that is considered to be serious like strongyloides which can become a hyper infection.....always keep records of confirmed cases of anything, refusal to treat is a legal issue, ignoring something is a legal issue, and as hard as it is to confirm parasites as a medical facility I wouldnt get too proud and say anytones test came from the wrong company, to cover myself legally if I had to have my own confirmed tests I would do O&P tests and since there is a confirmed identified from another lab then that should tell what blood antibodies specifically to draw blood for, plus a CBC with differential, and sed rate.....O&P really should be done 3 times but it is also a 3 group test, meaning 3 tests of 3 samples.....like say 3 separate samples is 1 test, wait a couple weeks and do another 3 sample test, wait a week and do another 3 sample test....without that I wouldnt feel legally covered as not having ignored a positive result......I would also get it in writing of declined treatment and why and save that too......then I would check into how serious the illness is considered like something as strongyloides and should I get declined on something that the CDC wanted treated I would write a short and to the point email stating what I had and naming who declined treatment....if that didnt work, then you have an argument for a lawyer and all the better if you can manage getting another positive from a separate lab company than the one you already have (any company just 2 different ones that are not affiliated with each other)........but that will be difficult to do if you are treating because you may not be passing as many parasites and eggs for a few months after having treated yourself........its sad to have to be that way but if I got something confirmed once, I would definitely push, its funny how people hear better when money starts talking, especially when it is their own money saying bye bye.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)