CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

medical NOS Views: 681
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,348,365

Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

wow Im sorry, perhaps you should take a print out to your doctor that any case of strongyloides confirmed test is required to be treated because of the potential for hyperinfection should anything happen???...surely they dont want to get sued by a family with a dead family member who has a copy of that positive test and no proof of treatment and adequate follow up testing ever being ever being done??....I know I sure wouldnt?? what if you come down with mystery HIV or bacteremia alowing for hyperinfection to set up? years down the road or something? confirm strongyloides testing always has to be treated, maybe you should report this to the CDC or something??? it is also found to go dormant in certain tissues and resurface years later.....if I had a positive test I would definitely throw a fit somewhere....you would be well within your rights.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.969 sec, (1)