CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What does it mean when you hear your name?

Views: 86,918
Published: 26 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,220,325

Re: What does it mean when you hear your name?

I always ask first if they serve Jesus (with specific description of him). If they say yes, sometimes I listen. Otherwise, I dismiss them.

Early morning calls of your name are sometimes your guardian angel wanting to greet or equip you.

I chose Jesus/holy spirit as my spiritual family a long time ago. They are the very best guardians.
Beware of deceptions. I experienced it one time when my spiritual senses started to awaken (when I learned to speak in tongues) in an insomnia period. It was very uncomfortable, do not give your attention or senses to demonics.

Info about them is in the book of jubilees.

Your choices/emotional state matters very much in the spiritual reality (choices of how you treat and love your fellow humans).
I found I could perceive a little of hellos and warm wishes from my family in heaven (those who have died), but I am very cautious. God does allow brief messages from (alive!) Believers too come through his angels.

I know the opposite side, the dark family, try to duplicate this.

Always pray for (spiritual) discernment and study scripture (it is personal accounts of first hand experience with the supernatural and a book about how to get and keep darkness off your soul!!) to get the story straight!

It is /normal/ to be aware off the spiritual, the /origin/ off a person is supernatural (from God) it is /unnatural/ to be unaware and the third eye closed and closed by sin and the harsh words of others.
Sin is indeed a choice, and it closes that precious pineal gland.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)