CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

medical NOS Views: 625
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,348,338

Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

I made a change to my regimen so to speak, decided I have done enough eneams on the first round and am no longer going to do those on my consecutive life cycle rounds, surely my insides are clean enough to help my body do the rest...so those will only be back up if anything seems to be wrong...
so omitting enemas after that first round, and I am changing my Antibiotic just this one time because clindamycin is harder on the GI tract, and I came acroos that erythromycin promotes gastric motility, peristalsis so using a once a day dose at bedtime on erythromycin while treating which would cover infection prevention and motility with one step...it is used for gastroparesis at 50mg at bedtime but to cover infection prevention I am using 250mg at bedtime....
I wouldnt self treat gastroparesis long term if anyone gets that idea, this is only temporary while treating, I think anything long term really should involve a doctor? and anything involving pain or fever or anything abnormal, self treating should be well tolerated, uncomplicated and anything that seems to be a problem at all should again involve a doctor...
if we had good tests for parasites, etc, I wouldnt do anything on my own but you sort of get stuck?? because the doctors cant help the tests fail everyone and they cant help they have to have proof to treat you for anything...if it wasnt for that they might even just play along and try to help but they have their rules as employees the same as anyone, and even an independent doctor without a boss has to have evidence for billing purposes and legal issues, everyone is just stuck where some things are concerned....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)