CureZone   Log On   Join
i think i have found a cure for fecal body odour

Views: 942
Published: 4 years ago

i think i have found a cure for fecal body odour

today i tried diatomaceous earth and some Colon Cleanse herbs i have been suffering with fecal/rotten egg/rotten garbage/fishy odour and also ate some healthy salad you are supposed to take one or two scoops of DE per day but i had tried about seven scoops with water and 4 herbal Colon Cleanse pills to flush the toxins out and drank plenty of water i also had one bar of chocolate to attract the toxins and parasites and the DE basically shreds them up a short while after i had to go to the bathroom and lots weird looking very smelly poo came out along with parasites that i wasnt aware i had, after a few times in the bathroom i went for a shower and for the first time in months the smell has decreased alot! please be checked for parasites i think it is the waste that they produce that causes these disgusting smells which leads to candida/small intestinal bacteria overgrowth/leaky gut i am going to go to a doctors surgery and get tested for this wish me luck i hope to be cured of this horrible illness and i wish you's all luck too hang on in there everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.610 sec, (1)