CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't know what I have

blee088 Views: 1,098
Published: 6 years ago

I don't know what I have

A month ago I realized that I was farting constantly. it was crazy. Then I noticed stomach cramps, and I notice I'm hungrier more. Like in the morning I feel starving, and in the afternoon I want to eat more than usual. After awhile I look up and find it may be parasites. I look at my shit past 2 days, I see little white seeds it looks like. And today after admiring my shit for 10 minutes in the toilet bowl, I noticed these tiny little worms it looks like. I haven't had diarhea during all of this, and the farting seems to have stopped or not as much, but I still have stomach cramps every now and then.

I already ordered all the parasite-gone/DE program stuff. But I have a few questions:

What does it seem like I have? I can't seem to figure out what kind of worm it is. I don't have skin problems, I haven't noticed anal itching at night. I don't have nausea or sickness.

Is it possible I have a huge ass Tapeworm that's been in me for years? But why does it appear there are tiny worms in my shit? I am the type that is skinny and eats a lot, but my dad was super skinny so I think it's just genetics. The only new thing is I started taking Iodine a little before the farting started. Could be unrelated. Does Iodine kill these things or something? Also around this time, Someone pointed out that I was eating a pink burger. And he joked "you have parasites now!". That was maybe a couple weeks before these symptoms, so it's possible it was that burger.

So i guess what I'm asking is, if I just started noticing symptoms recently, does that mean I got it a month ago? I guess what I'm saying is, I've always had a fear of having a giant Tapeworm and please not let it be that :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.221 sec, (1)