CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

medical NOS Views: 782
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,504

Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

ok so this stuff is really gross, but we are being gross on here together right??
I am so excited that I had a bowel movement on my own that included particulates of what I ate the night before!!! woo hoo!! no enema needed for encouraging anything down, no oral uses of anything beyond just a small dose of fiber but even what I ate after the fiber later on yesterday made its way through!!! not tons of mucous looking stuff, but did still have some strange specks of stuff that could be what some call liver flukes? or heads of Tapeworms or whatever?? who knows??.......but yay!! mucous is greatly improved, transit time has greatly improved.........and I did not have constipation issues to start with I pretty much had daily to every other day movements, little did I know it was very likely slowed transit movements, so say it was moving along but I didnt realize everything was actually behind in transit time?? last night I ate an orange and it was in the part digested results of today!!.....

and just FYI, some very small amount of mucous in stool can be normal, so dont turn into a full out mucous warrior based on what I have been posting, go by your results, you should have started out with quite a bit of mucous that decreases with each movement, then maybe repeat the soap enema (if anyone has decided to try this way) and eventually you shouldnt be getting back so much mucous even from the beginning of movements following the enema, when you get to where there is very little you have probably taken care of your mucous problem so your meds and things should work better....but dont try to wipe yourself out of every bit of mucous possible, a very small amount is actually healthy and lubricates the intestinal walls for your bowel movements and protection of the tissues....now when not treating and simply living the normal life and having usual formed bowel movements it is best not to be able to see mucous stuck on your stools......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)