CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

medical NOS Views: 762
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,473

Re: new thread started, someone kindly informed me the last one had gotten too long, thanks..thread #2

sadly my partially digested specimen is continuing to decompose in its baggie, so it isnt going to look like anything besides intestinal mucosa if I try to take it to the DR :( ......my toilet diving has began and ended in the same episode, futile......

and now I cant find the thing like a Tapeworm without proglottids that I read about either!!!....or perhaps it had proglottids that lost visible difference through the partial digestion?? sucks trying to figure out something that is half decomposed by the time you see it??!!

ever heard of cabbage as an old fashioned remedy for tapeworms?...something like sitting on a bucket with cooked cabbage to draw it out??......omg, never could I....I wonder if eating the brussel spouts at the same time as dosing with praziquantel may have gotten it to feed or something?....no idea, but I think I'll try that way, I would never recover from the mental trauma of getting a live Tapeworm to crawl into a bucket...ugh as if it isnt disgusting enough!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)