CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ivermectin

medical NOS Views: 951
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,386

Re: ivermectin

bowel cleanse.....I have no idea if others have done anything to make sure the intestine has been cleaned of mucous before treating, I know its a funky notion, and medicines claim this is not necessary but I really think that may be necessary especially on the ones that arent really systemic, things intended to treat the GI tract only like pyrantel pamoate, possibly fenbendazole, basically anything that isnt directly sucking your blood and going to get a dose from a systemic med....they are protected in that mucous and may not even come into contact with the med if it doesnt make it into all the intestinal pockets and folds, etc...your choice but I really think that may be needed, acidic fruits, vinegar drinks, acidic sodas like coke, etc. whatever, some prefer coffee or soapy enemas, just whatever, but you really should cut the mucous down somehow for promoting effectiveness of GI only meds....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.188 sec, (1)