CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ivermectin

medical NOS Views: 965
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,300

Re: ivermectin

life cycles.....has anyone been able to find life cycles for various parasites?....since majority of medicines claim to only kill the adult stages I was trying to find how long it takes for adults to develop from hatched eggs so that I could better determine how I want to dose things, but I can only find descriptions of life cycles, modes of transmission/infection, etc....Im having a hard time finding anything for example that says.....strongyloids become adults appx 12 days after hatching, or (species) becomes adult (x)days after hatching on various species..??...this would be an excellent bit of information to have.........also I have posted before if you feel you or your household have an infestation of anything you are supposed to treat your members, home, clothing and bed linens, sometimes frequently depending on the species.....

and I posted previously it was a good thing ivermectin doesnt really work on humans, I meant the mechanism of action the medication does not pose a direct threat towards humans with exception of toxicity, I did not mean it would not treat or worm humans...when used properly it is relatively harmless but I am also speaking in terms of people without any liver or kidney issues, if you have liver or kidney issues then you have more homework to do for each and every medicine you take......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)