Go see your primary care dr and get treated for gonorrhea first. During treatment refrain from sex. After treatment get checked again for gonorrhea. Once you are clear of gonorrhea, clean up your diet to improve your gut health.
The symptoms you describe sound like a bacterial overgrowth in your gut which is leading to rectal odor. I'll give u steps to fix your problem.
1) see a dr to get Antibiotics to clear gonorrhea
2) after Antibiotics get tested again for gonorrhea
If you clear gonorrhea start the next steps
3) start Bragg's Apple cider vinegar day and night 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
4) start Ultimate Flora probiotic with at least 50 billion (this step is very important. I prefer u get Ultimate Flora probiotic with 90 billion but the price on Walgreens.com is almost $80. If u can, you gotta purchase it bc this stuff really works)
Day 1) take 10 capsules of probiotic morning and night. You have to get this probiotic in your gut and a lot of it. Following days, take 3 tabs of probiotics in am/pm
5) eat Fage Greek yogurt everyday for your gut
6) drink only water
7) no sugar, no soda, don't eat anything with Sugar or anything that is white bc it will turn to sugar
8) drink Pau d Arco tea daily with no sugar
9) drink hibiscus tea daily with no sugar
10) start eating tons of spinach, kale, cilantro, celery, cucumber
11) start eating balanced meals: meat, veggies, beans
12) stay on this plan for 30 days. By staying on plan for 30 days you will be free from rectal odor
Diet is imperative. If u continue same diet, this plan will not work. If you continue to eat foods with sugar, this plan can't work. Also, read over my old post to help u understand diet, gut imbalance, and what to do if odor comes back.