Ok your problem can be fixed. With Body Odor , think of it as your bodies way of saying help me. All you have to do is make some changes in your thinking, diet, or habits. The odor your are smelling is an overgrowth of bad bacteria in your gut. The way to fix gut imbalance is to stop sugar, eat vegetables, take probiotics, eat fermented veggies such as kimchi, and take Bragg's Apple cider vinegar. You start to see results in 3 days to a week.
***For safety purposes I would stay away from products that are called cleanses: liver or colon cleansing. Do your cleansing with diet such as eating spinach, kale, cilantro, garlic, lemons, ginger etc. Most people r afraid of garlic but it will help with bad bacteria in ur gut.
1) Avoid processed foods and sugar
2) Drink water but not too much
3) start eating greens such as kale, spinach, or cilantro
4) start eating seeds such as flaxseed, black seeds, and chia seed
5) take ultimate flora probiotic
6) take a tablespoon of Bragg's Apple cider vinegar morning and night
7) try eating kimchi it's has good bacteria that will heal you gut.
8) avoid fast foods and start eating balanced meals