CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 983
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,435

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

unknown small intestine blockages....like me....I have never had this happen before but I dont do enemas and clean out a lot either? this is my first time doing this stuff in 5 years, so?......but you can have a blockage up high and still have normal looking bowel movement nearly everyday every other day, have no clue anything is wrong.........so its not a bad idea to do a good size enema and massage your abdomen gently but deeply, like you are are trying to reach your spine, do so through the entire abdomen from lower ribs to the hips and pubic bone.....it should not hurt.....if it hurts something is wrong.........a blockage like that can happen in the small intestine because the stool is still very soft and liquidy so it just slides around the blockage and then becomes a firm normal looking stool by the time it makes its way to the large intestine and continues to dry up a bit becoming a normal looking poo.......if you have that problem with any luck you can soak and massage it out if it isnt too painful, but dont fight too hard with it, just soak and massage, if you cant get it without a major physical fight, its doctor time.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.156 sec, (1)