CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,039
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,403

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

tea......not only do strong teas have natural antimicrobial, antifungal, anticancer, etc effects...they also work synergistic in the body with medicines, but there is a catch, the tannins block absorption of things much in the same way as plant phytates and calcium.......so you have to treat strong teas like calcium, dont take anything close to it where nutrient and medicines are concerned........you have to get a bit crafty, like take your Antibiotic or whatever, wait an hour or wait for the peak time, then drink your tea......

oh and if it isnt already known you can search dosage for meds.....just type albendazole dosing, or cephalexin dosing I think it is drugs.com ? and maybe some others that will provide a list of illnesses that med is used for and what the correct dosing is for it.....if a doctor cannot kill something with the listed dosages for a med without hurting you, then neither can you?? right??..........for infection prevention on Antibiotics high doses arent necessary unless it is bacteriostatic.........now 9its just me, I cant tell anyone what to do but in trying to treat an unidentified parasite, I would go with the site recommended dosages but I would pick the highest one for the worst case, then I would feel like I did a good enough try so I could let it go til next time (1-2years), instead of doubting myself later and getting tempted to keep treating and accidentally hurting my organs with the excess use of the medicine.......

do a good job and call it good, no good to save yourself from parasites, if you cant save yourself from your over zealousness??.....like I said before, if you are going to hurt yourself then you may as well go ahead and let the parasites eat??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)