CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 989
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,289

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

pain...I'll get to pain in a minute, I went to get some cranberry supplement I had put away since I am having urinary symptoms, even though I am taking clindamycin. The anthocyanin in cranberry helps prevent microbes from being able to stick to the tissues and I have no idea if those clouds are coming from my bladder or kidneys so every little bit helps. Even though it wont kill any microbes, it will help to flush them out better and who knows maybe I'll get lucky and since I took a double dose it will be some unknown magic for parasites, lol.......now back to pain, the reason I say pain is something to be concerned about is because you really dont have any nerves in much of the GI tract or any organs, so pain beyond something quick and easy to recover from can be a bad thing, recurrent pain or pain that doesnt go away can be infection, inflammation, its not good....the liver itself doesnt have nerves the inside of the GI tract doesnt have nerves, basically the nerves are on the outer tissue, otherwise you would feel everything, every time you got bitten by a parasite it would feel like an insect bite, in your heart, your veins, your brain, etc.... parasites would always be known...so pain that isnt quick and over or comes back in the same place is bad, head for the doctor, just like fever...like gas pain, you feel that when gas gets blocked up in one place in the intestine making it be overstretched and the outer portion is actually where the pain is coming from, or a brain tumor you have no idea it is there until it gets big enough to cause increased pressure on the meninges or causes neurologic dysfunction symptoms from pressing on something that needs to communicate and cant do so very well anymore from the growth...a gallbladder attack is from the pain during contractions on a full gallbladder that wont shrink or a stone lodged in the duct so the outer tissue nerves are upset, if the liver hurts thats from the pressure of the liver being enlarged and pressing on the outer lining......so please dont assume pain is ok and you can feel something biting you, not so.....a stomach ulcer has to develop a bit before you can even notice it has formed, so no telling how much further that ulcer can go before you have a leak in your gut, get it? pain is bad news..kidney pain is bad news, no nerves in there either or you would feel them tricking urine into your bladder, do you have any idea your bladder is growing before it gets full? NO. because it doesnt have nerves inside it either.....recurring or lasting pain and/or any fever are bad bad bad, cant stress that enough..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)