CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,007
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,275

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

ivermectin..I still cannot find what the paste is that is the ivermectin carrier in horse paste to see if it is absorbable beyond the digestive tract? would be great if anyone knew??..........I am confident I have parasites, what exactly is anyones guess, I was a tomboy growing up, farm animals, country, playing in ditches, handling frogs, you name it...I have also had 3 bouts of bad food poisoning...one from pork in childhood, hooray!! one from undercooked BBQ chicken due to a young inexperienced ex husband, and the other from a buffet I think I had chicken and fish.....the one from pork was like a bad 24 hour stomach bug with great recovery, the one from the chicken salmonella for sure what else I dont know but its possible for more? required Antibiotics had severe stomach cramps with horrid diarrhea couldnt stand straight to walk, and the third one of chicken and fish in a couple hours was mostly surprise projectile vomiting with no clue I was even getting sick, a bit of diarrhea, dizziness, couldnt stand up on my own at all, I was in public it was terrible, took 2 grown men on either side of me to walk to the bathroom and to then get me to the vehicle, I couldnt open my eyes, not sure why now maybe the dizzy weakness? my now ex husband took me home, I didnt get sick anymore and slept for 2 days straight without even getting up to go to the bathroom, then awake like nothing ever happened, no doctor visit since I was 100% following my mini coma...I cannot believe my ex didnt take me to the ER!! I was too ill to think for myself but its done now.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.719 sec, (1)