CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,058
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,265

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medication absorption and penetration..I forgot, not only can you take your meds with something warm to promote GI absorption, if you are trying to treat systemically you can also do some yoga stretches to expand your tissues and then take a hot bath soak at the peak time for your medication of choice, massage any areas you feel need so while in the bath and just relax a bit so nothing is tight or contracting, all promotes getting any meds into the system and reducing missing a spot, do some slow deep breaths far as you can and exhale as far as you can to ensure you are getting your lung surface area covered good, cough a bit to promote knocking anything loose....same thing for Antibiotics , it also promotes circulation and the immune system being able to get to things, like eggs, or through biofilms, meds into biofilms, etc....I think a hot bath works better than using a heat pad but to each their own?? I have some enlarged nodes, my doctor is aware of from a previous diagnosis of cat scratch/bartonella years ago, that I apply the heat pad to sometimes if I dont feel the need for a hot bath? I also take extra Iodine once in a while, it is FDA approved for sporotrichosis, so it can help treat some types of infectious things, it was also used historically for syphilis, how it worked is unknown and if it protected against neurosyphilis and brain damage is unknown so I dont think I would use it for that, lol....but the part the doctors could see in history was improvement to gummas and other fibrotic type tissue, in bone etc, so they believed it worked and maybe it did who really knows....but it would be something to try for anything someone thinks might be encapsulated in fibrotic tissue, it helps fibrocystic breasts too....please research how to take it and dont get too much potassium, selenium is recommended with it too, and I think too much can shut down your thyroid but thats I really high dose, like 50mg of Iodine in a day, do some homework first, dont just jump on anything anyone writes, including me. I am human too, I could recall something inaccurately or make a typo on something that might cause someone to hurt themself......always double check anyone, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.......and while too much potassium is bad, so is low potassium, make sure you have enough, that can affect your uptake of meds and nutrient into cells, if you dont have enough...thats why they made potassium Iodide and not (something else) iodide, to make sure your cells would take it up good in nuclear disaster....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (2)