CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,057
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,262

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

me and my opinions, many are going to end up hating me, but I hope not......saw something else I disagree with, dont take vitamins they are feeding the parasites too....lets not get so extreme, may as well say dont eat, the parasites are eating too, lol......vitamins support your immune system and unless you have horrid hygiene habits then your immune system needed some support in the first place or you wouldnt be heavily infested right?? or did you do something special to cause an infestation??...vitamins are also required for the liver and kidneys to clean out everything including your bodys own metabolic wastes, the waste of the parasites, the medicines or remedies being used,etc....take some friggin vitamins people....please....a parasite lives off its host, the only way a parasite can be unhealthy is if the host is unhealthy and usually the parasite is extremely healthy doing better than the host because they are robbing the host of nutrients anyways, further weakening the hosts immune system..it makes no sense....its only vitamins, it isnt parasite fertilizer....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)