CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,038
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,251

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

Tings like liver flukes, you will not pass all of these. The only things in your liver or digestive tract that will be passed are things in an area open to your digestive tract. If a liver fluke has burrowed into the liver out of the billiary tree, then it has no way out. It can only die where it is and get reabsorbed or grown around by the body and possibly calcified, another reason to take an Antibiotic after treating for parasites, to cover anything that may die in a place the body cannot expel it from, and if you go ahead and take a coupe good doses you can reduce any microbes that may have caused a serious infection by getting them before they can grow and cause a whole infection. Which will also reduce the amount of an Antibiotic you are having to take.......and just because I didnt take praziquantel or some other things this time doesnt mean I wouldnt, I just dont have them right now. I really dont see anything I disapprove of people taking, as I disapprove of the irresponsible over use that I see. The overuse can result in the very damage of the the very organs you are trying to save. Never treat anything you think may be in your eye or your head, your eyes should feel just fine and perfect before treating for parasites. I got lucky when I had the pains in my head 5 years ago from the ivermectin, that could have gone a lot worse. I was simply fed up with knowing something was wrong with me and not being able to find it so my doctor could help me, and when I did that first time treatment I had everything written down that I had done on paper next to me and my phone next to me and I sat for about an hour with both of them by me, just in case anything happened I needed to dial 911.....so it is important for first time treaters to be extra cautious just in case something turns out to be in a dangerous place unknowingly.......I have no problem with anyone taking this info and adding it to any general knowledge areas of cure zone for people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)