CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,035
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,246

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

the word NATURAL.....I also see people promoting natural remedies, which is good, I like those sort of things too, but again I feel I should at least offer the information....the natural isnt so natural once you change it. An example would be Black-Walnut extract, it is natural when it is in its natural form, nature did not make an extract, now it is medicine and carries the same risks of toxicity, adverse reaction, the works, just like medicine. In fact many Science medicines were actually formed from natural things and then slightly chemically altered, making it entirely unnatural. Not to scare anyone away from natural things, just offering more complete information and no true natural doctor person would recommend overdoing those natural treatment either, especially not on your own at home. Just because it cam from nature, once it has been changed from its nature form, it is no longer all natural, more correctly close to organic if it was grown and treated without pesticides :) ...it cant be all natural unless you want to count mans ability to boil it in water, lol....point being even natural remedies deserve respect and can be overdone to cause organ failure etc...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)