CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,008
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,224

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

As for herxheimer reactions, I do believe in those as well. However, if you study about herxheimer reactions, they are quick, like if you take Antibiotics and kill off a mass load of something, I do believe in mild herxheimer reactions, the ones that just make you feel a bit weak and puny but I please be sure you havent simply detoxed all of a medication out of your system or cost yourself some nutrients or something. I dont believe in steady herxheimers that last for days on end. Perhaps those people have not ever done a Liver Flush and improving their diet is causing a slow detox or something?? If an enema improves the way you feel then perhaps that is herxheimer, but if it doesnt I would look elsewhere, loss of nutrients or something else is going on. Why on earth would anyone want to feel that way for days? and a herxheimer requires mass die off, did you do anything that should have truly caused a "mass" die off..?? or did you starve yourself on nothing but apples for a week, really consider what all you are doing to yourself....before you decide what exactly is going on in your body......just FYI even a doctor cannot cause mass die off from something like candida without something like amphotericin B IV, so I seriously doubt if anything natural at home is truly causing die off symptoms?? and it takes literally thousands of mg of penicillin G IV or IM in a syphilis patient to induce a herxheimer and even that usually only happens on the first dose only lasts a few hours and doesnt happen on the following doses...something to consider when looking at herxheimer reaction??....just a little food for thought??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.105 sec, (1)