CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,009
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,212

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

If you wish to make your own treatment plan, I would recommend looking up the worst of every kind of whatever you want to treat and how it is treated in an HIV patient, I dont have HIV, but that is what I go by to get the best treatment idea because they have to be treated so cautiously. Learn your medications and how they are metabolized so as not to be overloading one organ with medications. Learn your Antibiotics , like sulfa/trim or bactrim is bacteriostatic and doesnt kill anything except at higher doses, same with the clindamycin I am using thats why I used 600 instead of the usual 150 or 300mg........make sure you use something like metronidazole or febendazole good before starting your antiobiotic of choice to cover any hiding protozoans and potential c-diff if you are an unknown carrier to avoid giving yourself diarrhea that could kill you and infect your whole household. Sorry to share the sad news but some parasites do have to be lived with to some small degree depending on what it is and where it is, even a doctor cant get some of them without risk of undo harm to the patient, meaning it isnt likely anyone else will get it out of you either. Unless you can autoclave your home like a surgical instrument and never come out again, then parasites will have to be accepted to some small realistic degree. The name of the game is doing a good clean out once a year or so, to keep the load down and promote the body........it is about does the benefit outweight the risk, if you truly feel you are so infested with something that you must over treat because you cannot live a normal life well ok, but if you can get to a state of being reasonably healthy, its time to call it good and do annual maintenance, or as I wrote before, you will destroy your body with excess treatment anyways and for what? to kill something that wouldnt have done near the damage done to yourself??....repeat treatment is necessary to cover life cycles, but anything with a life cycle beyond a good treatment once a week for a few weeks isnt likely to be completely gotten rid of anyways? causing the same problem, over medication use.....the goal is to be healthy, not unrealistically free of parasites for life..??......another reason doctors dont treat is does the benefit outweigh the risk? maybe they did see something to indicate a potential parasite in your labs, but they also accept reality, mayber it wasnt enough to create a paranoid patient who would never quit treating until they had kill themself along with the parasites??......sorry to be so strong, just trying to make a point??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (2)