CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 992
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,202

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

I think Im going with having killed something in that area for now, we'll see if it keeps bothering me after Antibiotics .
I also just wanted to share my personal opinion, doesnt mean anything, just my take on some things I see. Im not judging anyone because I dont have all the answers either. Please dont be offended and I dont mind opinions on my stuff either, I like help getting my wheels turning and thinking, ok?
However, I have to disagree with such excess medication use recommended in some areas, with the exception of people trying to deal with things like lyme,etc..I am only writing in regards to worms, protozoa, mites, etc...I do think a regular round of antibiotic, something like cephalexin, or bactrim, or amoxicillin, augmentin...but I do think one should be selected and used and only used as a full round one time, then just as a good sized precautionary dose or two following parasite treatment. Excess or various Antibiotic use can promote resistance and if anything was to go badly during self treatment you can make it more difficult for even a doctor to help you, should needs ever be....also nothing is treated with ivermectin in such long term use, even by doctors, if that much and such frequency is truly needed you may as well hang it up, you will never be rid of it anyways and anything requiring that much should have been found by a physician anyways...no matter how poor the blood tests are and how hard the parasite is to find......if anyone is truly benefiting from such excess use, I strongly recommend looking into your lifestyle and potential exposures on how you could be getting reinfected?? Even people with HIV who require extra care for every illness are not dosed in such a manner......it will do no good to sterilize yourself from any parasites if you destroy your liver or kidneys in the process from excess medications!!! may as well have let them eat you in the first place??.....sorry for being so opinionated ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)