CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

medical NOS Views: 1,024
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,346,159

Re: Noob to this site, parasites.

Just a little FYI info, beloved free advice..lol, I have seen on here over the years stool images and requests to identify something. First off before attempting cleaning out, I recommend chewing food properly to a pulp before swallowing to help rule out undigested food matter, especially anything hard to digest like skin, etc. next parasites once killed will be intact or partially digested depending upon where it is in the digestive tract. I dont recommend using popular flushes with unknown ingredients again making it more difficult to identify results. Although nothing wrong with using your own ingredients chosen individually.
Thick slightly slimy bulky mucilage is usually from the fiber types contained in popular cleanses. slightly clear primarily slime can be digested parasites, fungal/yeast, or the lining of the GI tract....all of which are ok to continue working with yourself if you are having no pain or fever. Fever is always a trip to your doctor, it is possible to get secondary infections and even die from killing parasites or disrupting a hidden infection accidentally yourself, never ignore fever. I wouldnt ignore pain beyond a quick episode that might indicate maybe passing a large stone, but pain that isnt fast or doesnt resolve should also be an alert. There is nothing wrong with being honest and telling your doctor what you did, that you need checked. Only means you cannot sue because you did it yourself :)
Thick slightly firmed stools that hold shape like playdough through a play dough maker is only that. It is not a giagantic worm. Likely from having sat in the folds and pockets of the GI tract and aging which is again ok if it isnt infected, diverticulosis and sometimes impaction from the appendix. Getting that stuff out is good news. No harm in removing some of the mucous from the shedding of the intestinal lining, that can be healthy as well so long as it isnt obsessively overdone causing inflammation. It is impossible for anyone to identify candida or parasites that are digested without testing. All you can do is try to clean yourself until you feel you have done good enough. I do think cleanses and parasite remedies, etc are a good idea and do agree that blood tests are inadequate in finding them at the doctor office. Just please do enough that you feel you did good and give the body a rest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (2)