CureZone   Log On   Join
So tired...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
billyzoom Views: 1,238
Published: 17 years ago

So tired...

I'm on day 6 of the cleanse. I have no appetite at all. Since day one I've continued to run every other day and on alternate days do my Nautilus circuit training routine. For the most part, I've been okay and I found those 1st few days of headache, fatigue, and irritability almost nonexistent. In fact, this has been the easiest cleanse I've done yet.

BUT!

For the last two days I've been a bit spacey. My energy level is low. I'm not terribly sociable and feeling a wee bit bummed out. My running has become a struggle. I just don't have the energy I had before. My weight machine routine seems to be okay, however. Weird.

One other note, my appetite has been so low that I don't think I've been drinking enough of the lemonade. In the past I'd make a daily batch of about a half a gallon of the lemonade and almost drink it all. Now, that can last me 2 days easily. I truly have no appetite. I've tried to drink more but to be honest, I hate the stuff now (this wasn't the case in the past). But I'm making myself drink more because I think I might not be getting enough nutrients and perhaps this is the root of my low energy.

Any feedback from anyone on this? Will more lemonade help? This is quite disappointing because I thought I was doing so well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)