CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic and aloe - for the digestive system

BrightSideOfLife Views: 919
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,344,744

Re: Ionic and aloe - for the digestive system

In what way did your son not tolerate it? An adverse reaction could be the bacteria reacting to the assault as they tend to cause various problems so that people stop doing what they are doing which is a big mistake. I have seen this so many times. I don't/won't eat that because it upsets my stomach. That is more of a reason to continue eating it IMO. Working around what these bacteria dislike is allowing them to live and make your suffer.

From what I know DMSO and CS is the best option.

BTW most of the information posted online about leaky gut it incorrect. Most of it is not even worth the words or time reading it IMO.

What problems does your son have, a briefly summary?

The bacteria which cause leaky gut replace sections of the stomach mucosa with their biofilm. That is what causes the leaky gut. It affects both the stomach and the colon by the effect they have on the nervous system. If you look at a good iridology chart you will see the connection between the stomach and the colon and how an attack on the stomach affects the colon causing many problems in the colon. Leaky gut is really primarily a leaky stomach which also affects the colon. That is why some people who have leaky gut can experience IBS.

The biofilm allows undigested food molecules to enter the bloodstream. This benefits them. It has effects on the immune system which can lead to autoimmune problems.

Unfortunately so little is known about them, their methods of quorum sensing or their efflux pumps. Without this information it makes it difficult defeating them. DMSO and CS seems the best option IMO. I wouldn't hold out much hope of Aloe Vera from having much effect. I have used Aloe Vera for a very long time with no effect on these biofilms. It has helped in other ways which is why I use it.

https://cdn.naturalhealthcourses.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SNHS-iridology-6.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.404 sec, (1)