CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic and aloe - for the digestive system

BrightSideOfLife Views: 909
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,344,681

Re: Ionic and aloe - for the digestive system

Severe digestive issues could mean anything, it could mean on going hicups or anything else.

He has no idea what causes Leaky Gut and I very much doubt that you do either.

CS is ineffective against Leaky Gut for one very good reason. Bacteria adapted to CS a very long time ago and that adaption meant that they found a way to eliminate CS so that it would not harm them. They do this with biofilms which renders CS largely ineffective. I have had some limited success with it but it had no effect on the majority of the biofilms in my stomach. It defeated a large portion of the largest biofilm but left the centre area unaffected. It also had no effect on 4 other biofilms. These are all highly resistant and can eliminate CS.

The truth of the matter is CS is only really effective against planktonic bacteria and that state is not a bacteria's preferred state because they prefer living in biofilms which gives them a lot more protection from toxic substances and other bacteria.

BTW Crohn's, IBS and Leaky Gut all have the same cause.

A better solution is likely to be DMSO and CS as it allows penetration of the biofilm. If the silver can be got to the bacteria then it is more likely to be effective. This is what the bacteria prevent with their biofilm. The more mature the biofilm, the more likely CS is to be ineffective.

BTW I use Aloe vera every day but not for such a purpose.

Your totally missing the point, getting CS through the digestive tract is not needed! It never needs to reach the colon because the problem lies far earlier than that. If you know how the human nervous system works then you would know that what affects one place, affects another. Look at iridology for a clue......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.813 sec, (1)