CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prazi enemas

Laretyure Views: 946
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,344,150

Re: Prazi enemas

So far no problems with the prazi taken orally. It seems to energize the liver a bit, but I haven't taken higher doses regularly yet.

Been there done that with all of the above methods to get bile going. I would literally do anything to fix this problem. Some people think it's somehow an easy fix but I have banged my head against this for years with very little success. I think in my case the problem is very ingrained from childhood or earlier.

Flushes get stones or sludge released for me but that's as far as it goes. It has never restored proper function. Same with coffee enemas, actually those never even caused stones to release. Taurine did nothing for me.

In any case I'm definitely doing the prazi enema in the next few days. I have had no problems at all with any of the parasite medications so not anticipating any problems here other than it not working. In the wiki article it said that it was well absorbed in the gut, but the half life was rather short and most of it is expelled renally. The enterohepatic loop is mainly to recycle the medication not convert it into a new form, but I could be wrong. Brain hurts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)