CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Are my parasite cleanse die off reactions normal?
 
stillbattling Views: 1,429
Published: 4 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,344,054

Re: HELP! Are my parasite cleanse die off reactions normal?


I've been treating for parasites for years, and anytime I have mucus production it is a good thing.

It means my lungs and sinuses are clearing of something.

You should spit out the mucus rather than swallowing it.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.645 sec, (1)