CureZone   Log On   Join
You did not understand my message!

White Shark Views: 743
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,343,983

You did not understand my message!

I don't think you really understand my message.

I have absolutely no doubt that all those people claiming that plant based diet cured their cancer, or whatever else the were suffering from are telling the truth.

You are talking to someone who has been on almost vegan diet for 12 years.

I personally know many people who cured cancer by going on juice fasting, and many other variations of vegan diets.

That is not an issue here!

The real problem is when based on those experiences, we create dogma and say:

"Everyone who start juice fasting can cure cancer"

That is dogma.

Why it is dogma?

Because, even if majority of those who go on juice fasting manage to cure cancer, that still doesn't mean that it will work for every single person who tries it.

Nothing works for everyone!

Nothing!

And, from what I know, juice fasting really does not work for every single person who tries it.

Many have died from cancer while juice fasting.

There is always a point of no return!
Once you pass that point, no fasting will help you.

Another problem is bio-diversity!

You see, all humans are not identical clones ... and what works for one person, or even for 60% of people, still may not work for everyone.

Please be careful when spreading dogmas, always state that there is a possibility, even if very small, that what works for many will not work for every single one.

That is it.

You and me will agree that 99% of adults on planet earth have body height between 150 and 200 cm.

Dogmatist will claim that all adults on planet earth have height between 150 and 200 cm.

You and me will agree that some adults are shorter than 150 cm, and some are taller than 200 cm.

Not many ... but stil..

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.736 sec, (1)