CureZone   Log On   Join
Small warning

JohnnyClutch Views: 951
Published: 16 years ago

Small warning

I don't like the cayenne in the lemonade, so I bought some in capsule form. A little bomb of cayenne, and it exploded last night when I downed it. Dry heaves then nausea for about a hour ensued.

It's day four for me, and while I haven't been too tempted to indulge, I did pick up a handful of popcorn and smelled it for about 20 seconds! lol. I won't quit this thing if only to prove to my wife I've got the hofspa to finish it!

Other than the cayenne bomb, I haven't felt bad. I had some trouble earlier with the brand of Sea Salt I was using, but I picked up a different brand (can't remember the name, something about solar) that came in rock salt format, and it went down a lot more smoothly.

7 lbs at the start of day 4! Not too bad! And my mind feels clearer (probably due to the caffiene fog being lifted ;).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)