Consider this: one century ago, you couldn't find anyone allergic to peanuts, but now it's commonplace for parents to send EpiPens to school for the teacher and nurse to keep near to their children, just in case someone so much as opens a snack in the room that contains peanuts, or even if someone opens a food product that was so much as manufactured in "a facility that processes peanuts."
What's wrong with the human body that it would go into anaphylactic shock from a seemingly harmless food ingredient that couldn't harm a soul a hundred years ago?
Peanut oil is a non-stated, hidden ingredient in children's vaccines
Back in 2010, one family had their 6-month-old child taken away from them and were accused in court of shaken baby syndrome, until their attorney presented corroborating medical information about the child's anaphylactic reaction and swelling around the baby boy's brain (subdural hemorrhages) that occurred as an immediate response to vaccinations.
Within 20 years, peanut oil was the preferred "excipient" – meaning a substance formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication for the purpose of long-term stabilization. The dangers of its use, however, were well-documented.
The problem? Doctors and scientists had lumped immune response with immunity, making a grave mistake that's still assumed to be true today. The myth is that the greater the allergic response to the vaccine, the greater the immunity that is conferred.
Wrong! Today, anyone who challenges this myth is referred to as anti-science, anti-vaccine and a conspiracy theorist.
There is no faster way for a doctor to lose their license to practice medicine than to challenge this commandment of vaccine mythology.
1980 to 2016: Correlating the massive surge in severe childhood allergies
When did these childhood allergies experience a massive upsurge in number? Answer: When the mandated schedule of the number and frequency of vaccines for children under age 7 doubled, and then tripled. Take a look:
What's the easiest way to send a child's body into anaphylactic shock and create severe food allergies for the rest of his/her life? Inject intact proteins from peanuts, eggs and dairy (casein) products directly into the infant's muscle tissue 36 times before the age of 18 months.
When normal food becomes extremely toxic to children, the parents should review how those specific ingredients have been introduced to their infant's bodies, and what other dangerous "trace amounts" of carcinogens, antibiotics, adjuvants, emulsifiers, preservatives, additives, brewing agents, carriers and "immune response stimulants" are being injected into the body repeatedly for no logical reason.
Do you really know what's in most vaccines? Have you ever read the ingredients, warnings, reactions and the documented side effects on a vaccine insert?
Here is a summary of the most dangerous vaccine ingredients, for your convenience:
1. Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.
2. Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.
3. Hydrolyzed gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).
4. Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.
5. Egg protein:Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.
6. Casein: Also known as cow's milk protein, many children experience severe allergic and life-threatening reactions to traces of casein, commonly found in the DTaP vaccine.
7. Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is 5 micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.
8. Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate.
9. Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer.