CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: elevated TSH, normal T4 on Blood work, help needed. Thx

just thinking Views: 425
Published: 28 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,341,922

Re: elevated TSH, normal T4 on Blood work, help needed. Thx

Using salt generally can be useful for your body. Adrenals love it. We have it in the protocol because of its usefulness in clearing bromine from the body.

The result for the T4 test looks like a result for Free T4. I'm suspicious that the "tired during the day" is due to low Free T3, the active thyroid hormone, and/or possibly high Reverse T3. I don't believe doctors commonly test for those. The higher TSH could be a reflection of low Free T3. Raising Iodine might help if your body can convert the resulting extra T4 to T3. I need both Iodine and T3.

When on metformin you should supplement B12 since metformin puts you at risk for B12 deficiency. Methylcobalamin is the most useful form. Tablets are designed to dissolve in your mouth. Try 1000 mcg but consider raising to 5000 mcg over time if you can.

Your other supplements look good. A high WBC count might indicate that your immune system is on alert, maybe allergy or subtle infection. Raising Iodine might be useful, as would a zinc supplement taken with a bit of copper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)