CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dividing Monthly Moxidectin dose into 5 daily doses

stillbattling Views: 635
Published: 22 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,341,441

Re: Dividing Monthly Moxidectin dose into 5 daily doses

Matt. Thanks for trying to clear up my confusion, but it didn't work. I'm as confused by the maximum as before, if not more.

I studied your spreadsheet and it did not make any sense to me. A lot of what you just said was not included on the spreadsheet.

Since dosing amount is the same per kg for every weight, why don't you just tell us how many days we can take the 1/5 dose and still be under the maximum. Or build a chart which shows what our level has built up to. Does 1/5 of a dose equal the 400 ucg/kg you keep referring to?

If the half-life is 20, and I have read that it is, why do you believe you have several months (if you are at 1,600 ucg/kg) before you are down to zero?

Sorry that I don't follow your line of thinking. I didn't think my idea was out of the box; just adapted from another difficult to divide use.

I do not take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I read the book and tried it a couple of years ago. I do use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for baths and enemas, though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)