CureZone   Log On   Join
Dividing Monthly Moxidectin dose into 5 daily doses

stillbattling Views: 733
Published: 23 months ago

Dividing Monthly Moxidectin dose into 5 daily doses

There seems to be a lot of logic in Mattk3's assertion that certain fast-reproducing parasites need a daily dose of Moxidectin in order to gain control.

He has devised a plan to divide the monthly dose of Moxidectin into 5 daily doses.

It is likely many have overdosed trying to do this because the monthly dose is a very small quantity, and to divide this small quantity into 5 even smaller quantities accurately is next to impossible.

The tube is marked in 50 pound increments. Because of this, I believe one should use the dose just above one's weight. For example, I weight 125#, so I will use the 150# mark on the tube.

I have adopted a technique from " Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera " by Kerri Rivera and Andreas Kalcker whereby a single drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can be divided into multiple doses. They use a baby bottle.

Using a glass baby bottle, fill the bottle with 5 ounces of distilled water, then put your monthly dose of Moxidectin into the water. Shake the bottle thoroughly. The Moxidectin suspension is water-soluble and quickly dissolves.

By drinking one ounce of this watered-down solution each day, the monthly dose will be accurately divided into 5 daily doses. The baby bottle has the ounce marks.

I am looking for feedback. Does this seem workable to you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (1)