CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: solution to break bio films

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Parasites Hate this!
Many Viruses and Bacteria not only cause infections but also caus...

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s ...

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Parasites Hate this!

Clarkia Tincture

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Parasites Hate this!

Clarkia Tincture

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Parasites Hate this!

Clarkia Tincture

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

BrightSideOfLife Views: 597
Published: 25 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,341,233

Re: solution to break bio films

That is the difficult part! There are no known efflux pump inbibitors and no known quorum sensing inhibitors which can help defeat them.

The bacteria are unidentified. Almost certainly gram negative and share many properties with helicobacter pylori, ie urease positive. BTW h.pylori can and does cause leaky gut. It's not just the biofilm that needs to be beaten, also persister cells embed into the stomach wall. I have beaten the biofilm and my stomach acid increased dramatically. I was coughing up stomach acid probably because histamine levels were still high which stimulated stomach acid production and the bacteria in the biofim were destroyed and urease activity was zero. Or maybe my stomach was desperately attempting to destroy the infection after the biofilm dropped. Unsuccessfully.

Unfortunately it took me by surprise and I did not have anything available to destroy them, coupled with severe exhaustion because it does not just affect the stomach, it also affects the transverse colon and anything travelling through the colon also enters the blood stream. If the biofilm in the colon also drops then it presents big problems for the body and overwhelms the livers detox abilities.

An interesting fact is that they managed to reconstruct the biofilm and regrow from the persister cells despite me NOT eating anything. Nothing went through my stomach so they could not of got nutrients to reconstruct the biofilm from anything I ate. I was throwing up stomach acid so could not eat! Therefore, the question is where did they manage to get those nutrients? Maybe they can get them from somewhere else, either from the tissues surrounding the stomach or directly from the blood supply.

This is why I doubt that people who starve themselves ei prlonged fasting, thinking that they will beat candida, which can occupy a biofilm with gram negative bacteria will ever be able to beat it by doing this.

I am currently building a Colloidal Silver generator. I am a bit fed up of waiting for parts TBH. I have waited for 5 days so far for some drills to drill a rubber stopper. I have a PWM fan controller to build a magnetic stirrer. I have the DC Buck/Boost converter to regulate current although I still need a case for that. I also need a case for the magnetic stirrer, an aluminium case for that to provide EMI protection. I have 1 meter of 2mm silver wire and a 2 litre flask. I also want a circuit to switch the electrodes which is what is holding it all up as I want to combine the delivery of those parts with the aluminium case.

I did order two different forms of CS, both ionic and a reduced form which is converted to particulate silver and did have some positive effects with the reduced CS but the ionic did absolutely nothing. The reduced CS produced a feeling in my stomach which I have had when I take essential oils. However the CS had far greater effect. I have a great deal, 5 very large biofilms in my stomach, the one on the far right of my stomach is the largest, so large they show in my iris. After taking the reduced CS, the biofilm on the right side which shows in my iris as a black cut marking in my iris, actually changed colour. My irises are blue and what was a black marking changed to an off blue colour but not quite back to what the surrounding iris looks like. The black is total destruction of the iris fibres. Irises can show a grey marking which is a reduction in the iris fibres, this often appears at just inside 6 o clock of both irises in many people. The markings which represent the biofilms are much darker than this, they are black. The CS caused the rebuilding of part of this but not all of it. There is a very thin black area which is in the centre where this thick black are was. There are 4 other such black marks which are not as wide but none of these were affected by CS. These have existed for 30+ years!

I have some DMSO which I am going to add to the mix when I have the CS generator working. I can be sure of the quality and I intend to hit it with a very strong dose of CS and DMSO to force it into the biofilm and hopefully end them all.

Bacillus subtilis can be effective at defeating biofilms. They produce enzymes and also D- amino acids which have been shown in research to trigger the break up and dispersal of biofilms. I did want to purchase some of the D- amino acids, there are 4 which are most effective but I have been unable to purchase them because no where will sell to the public. It has been very frustrating.

Interfase plus taken with tiny amounts of the D- amino acids would of triggered the dispersal of the biofilm, that I am absolutely certain. Enzymes such as Serrapeptase which is part of interfase+ and other enzymes like nattokinase, lumbrokinase can also have an effect but none have been very effective. Even large amount of EDTA taken with them to mop up the metals that are released so that the cannot reuse them has been ineffective. The bacteria can rebuild the biofilm so quickly.

I am absolutely certain that defeating these bacteria will allow the body to heal the leaky gut. Somehow they prevent the body from healing. I want these F'in things destroyed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (3)