CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW...Not sure I can do this...

mstia Views: 899
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 234,113

Re: WOW...Not sure I can do this...

Samantha, The first few days are the toughest.......if I can do this ANYONE can!!!!!

If you are having trouble doing SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) then just do the tea morning and evening and see how that goes. You can always incorporate the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) when you get stronger. This is my fourth Master-Cleanse (29 days today) and 3 of them I did with the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this one I only used the smooth move tea and doing/feeling quite well and eliminating.

As far as making in bulk thats fine but don't add pepper until your ready to drink it (bring it with you and add as you drink it). I myself make a lemonade then take a shot glass put pepper in it and add a tbsp. or two and gulp it down quick and follow with the lemonade. Its not that bad that way.

You can do this......you'll be amazed at how wonderful and proud you'll feel when you make your goal!
Good luck, Tia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)