CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You only did it for 2 days

Tergot223 Views: 605
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,912

Re: You only did it for 2 days

Yeah I know it's difficult to hear but maintenance (despite what it means to you) is not a cure, and that's it.

I'm not suggesting you stop to see if the peeling starts again, I'm not suggesting anyone stops soaking them if they've started, they will probably see an improvement like I did. It's not a cure though.

What's the solution? I don't know, that's why I'm trying to find a solution from further diagnostic tests. I think some of us that can afford having tests on this forum should have them so that it will help others here potentially find some missing links. There is so much going on in the body and there is a lot more some of us can be doing than trying to only treat the lips directly with some remedy, hoping it will work.

I'm not a fan of surgery or anything that involves pharma drugs and the like and I'm not prepared to treat the symptoms anymore. There is nothing I can put on them that can cure them, that is clear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)