CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Better to use magnetic stirrer with Utopia generator?

Esstee Views: 1,334
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,339,115

Re: Better to use magnetic stirrer with Utopia generator?

Hi dimyself

I would answer that the addition of a stirrer in the production of Colloidal Silver would be beneficial for all but the air pump solutions. - based on what limited effect these have as well as the introduction of air(enrichment) into the solution(aeration). Which in turn, undermines the purpose of using purified water.

That said, I'd also add that there are widespread misconceptions from sellers on the use of polarity reversing circuits. To which I'd add, actually promotes the liberation of silver oxides in solution rather than stopping it.
And so here again, the advantage goes to the fixed polarity circuit, in that the oxides collected on the cathode(s) can potentially be removed rather than released into the solution.

That said, and with respect to the formation of oxides, the misconception here is that the use of polarity reversal would somehow avert the electrolytic principals used in the production of Colloidal Silver . - to which I'd add, nothing could be further from the truth.

Hope this helps

PS. there are very affordable magnetic stirrers(less than 30 USD) that can be purchased on eBay that would work for most DYI CS generators.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.813 sec, (1)