CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3..progrss report for Sara710

Sara710 Views: 1,308
Published: 16 years ago

Day 3..progrss report for Sara710

This is my 3rd day on the MC. It is also the first day I did the salt water drink in the morning. Afer all I read about it I was sure it would taste digusting, but it really went down easy and working within an hour. I am still pretty lethargic today, but no headaches or cramping and better yet...no severe hunger pains like I had on day 1 and 2, so far. My tounge is white and furry? But pink around the tip and edges. I really don't feel bad except for being tired. My stomach is a bit bloated...thats weird ( it was not when I started), my joints ache a little, especially my legs, knees. I have no idea how much weight I have lost and really don't care about that. I am more concerned about getting cleansed out. I have had a history of IBS and am hoping this will help alot. When I finish this clense I am planning to come as close to being a vegetarian as I can...who knows, perhaps even Vegan.I was never much of a junk food eater, but did enjoy a steak once in a while and we love pastas. I want to learn to eat without the meat. One extreme at a time I guess. I have rearranged my work schedule so I don't have to work while I am doing this...I call my own hours anyway so thats a blessing and am avoiding social activites for the same reason. I really want to see this thing through. Thats my update so far today. I'm putting my nose in the books this week and learn more about vegetarian cooking. Blessing to you all ~Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)