CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Veteran Parasite Warriors, what's the one thing you wish you would've known when starting treatment/meds.

Views: 839
Published: 25 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,337,335

Re: Veteran Parasite Warriors, what's the one thing you wish you would've known when starting treatment/meds.

Do you have Amalgam tooth fillings?

I just read on Facebook a woman accidentally cured her spider web vein by treating h.pylori with monolaurin, berberine, mastic gum.

------------
Just thought I'd share to see if anyone's heard of this positive effect that I noticed from taking herbal supplements for h. pylori.
I got my Amalgams out in 2013 and unfortunately haven't chelated in a while because I've been trying to establish myself in my field and working hard. I'm the classic mercury poisoned profile. Anyway, I've suffered stomach (as in the actual stomach) problems and SIBO on and off, with vagus nerve and neurological side effects for some time, which I keep at bay by eating no carb, quasi GAPS diet. I've only recently come to understand that my 5 year long stomach issues are probably h. pylori after a specialized test and I started on natural/herbal supplements for that including: monolaurin, berberine, mastic gum (mostly these 3). I'm pretty sure the mercury is probably deep in my stomach and intestines since I have 2 old mouth guards with Amalgam tattoos (that I only keep in a drawer just in case we can ever win that class action case against the ADA). I'm sure the h. pylori is opportunistic and secondary to mercury.
The unusual and positive side effect of taking these above supplements is that my spider veins are starting to go away! I can't believe it. I've had them since I was in my teens. I've always been embarrassed by them because, since my teens, my legs looked like I was 70 years old: tons of cellulite despite being at a decent weight and lots of ugly spider veins branching on my thighs and calves. I mean this is great news! And, I'm just fascinated by it and eager to understand why either monolaurin, berberine and/or mastic gum is/are eliminating my lifelong spider veins. Any ideas?
I have had a host of physical side effects of mercury and backed up liver my whole life and always thought I had bad genetics until I learned that I was likely mercury poisoned in the womb and that was compounded by my Amalgams and vaccines. Here I am at an age that people actually start getting spider veins and mine are finally fading....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)