CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: too depleted to do antibiotics

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

BurntMarshmallow Views: 617
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,335,285

Re: too depleted to do antibiotics

I Silon, I've read your other posts on CZ, and taking everything in to account, I wouldn't assume, even with the lyme diagnosis, that your symptoms are lyme. Lyme is very difficult to accurately diagnosis. It ends up being diagnosis of exclusion (when they have ruled out everything else, they assume it's Lyme). Lyme disease has very vague symptoms, and tests are ambiguous. A positive test does not prove lyme disease. The treatment is long and rarely effective anyway. It's a money maker for practitioners and gives patients a label that they can use to explain to their family and friends why they are so sick. http://www.lymeresearchalliance.org/test-diagnostic.html

Essentially, when a doctor doesn't know what is wrong with you, they test you for lyme, and you get a diagnosis. You feel better because at least there's an explanation. But that's all you get.

You've said you have tried every supplement that exists to treat your eye symptoms. What kind of supplements did you take?

You also said you have a thyroid problem. Thyroid issues can be very frustrating and confusing. Hypothyroidism can even present with hyper seeming symptoms like tachycardia. A person can start out hyperthyroid and then go hypothyroid, and vice versa. Are you on any medication or have you been taking supplements for this? Untreated thyroid problems can affect every organ system in the body, and can cause every symptom you have.

The ophthalmoplegia, which you also have, is associated with thyroid problems, and is a sign of thiamine deficiency. Thiamine transporters are impaired in thyroid disease. Thiamine deficiency also has symptoms exactly like lyme disease: muscle pain, joint pain, nausea. But it also affects the heart and causes heart palpitations, which you now have. Anxiety and insomina as well. Only huge doses of thiamine will help if you are missing the thiamine transporters. Low thiamine will cause a deficiency in other nutrients, and usually goes along with b-vitamin deficiencies. You probably have low stomach acid, which then leads to under-nutrition, and small bacterial overgrowth in the intestine.

You've done a ton of liver flushes, which may be making your situation worse. Liver Flushes use up a lot of nutrients which are all stored in the liver. The liver is a warehouse with an inventory of many vital nutrients. The liver converts thyroid hormones into their active version, but only when it has the supplies it needs to do this. The liver makes a million different enzymes you need to live. The liver is not really a garbage can that needs to get cleaned out every few months. Instead of "cleansing", we need to fortify the liver.

Seek help from a qualified nutritionist who is knowledgeable about thyroid disorders. Also read up on articles by Derrick Lonsdale.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)